- InchByInch Art
- Rhacodactylus Geckos
- Malaysian Bowfingered Gecko (Cyrtodactylus elok)
- Leopard Gecko (Eublepharus macularius)
- Smooth Knob tailed gecko (Nephrurus levis levis)
- Frog eye Gecko (Teratoscincus przewalskii)
- Green Arboreal alligator lizard (Abronia graminea)
- Bauer's Chameleon Gecko (Eurydactylodes agricolae)
- Pygmy Panther Gecko(Paroedura androyensis)
- Japanese Cave Gecko (Goniurosaurus orientalis)
- Waxy Monkey Tree Frog (Phyllomedusa sauvagei)
- Spider Gecko (Agamura persica)
- Helmeted Gecko (Tarentola chazalia)
- Thick-tailed gecko (Nephrurus milii)
- Web-footed gecko (Pachydactylus rangei)
- Habitats and Vivaria
Welcome to Good Life Herps
We were a small at-home breeder of various species of geckos, tortoises, and a few other reptile species.
We created this website to share our experience, knowledge, and animals with other herp enthusiasts.
A few years ago we moved out of the USA and needed to part with our animals, many of which are now living with close friends and family. At some point we may try to keep reptiles again in the country we now live in, but the process is not as simple as it was in the USA.
Laura still makes art, and some of you may have met her at reptile expos or been following her dedicated art business once called SquamatArt. She is still making art, though not always focussed on reptiles. If you want to see what she is up to or continue following her art, she is currently going by InchByInchArt and has a FB page and YouTube channel.
We hope you enjoy looking around our site at our various geckos, fun videos, art, and other herps we kept.
Laura & Genevieve