This year we added Goniurosaurus orientalis, Geckonia Chazalia and Nephrurus milli groups to our collection. We have also made arrangements and additions for our breeding groups of R. sarasinorum, Paroedura androyensis, and Eurydactylodes agricolae. And will be adding care pages as well as photos of vivaria and animals throughout this winter.
We were also able to finally finish updating and reconstructing our large vivarium (the "rhacarium") and are super excited with our results! A section dedicated to it with videos and photos will be added soon for those who are fans of this great project :)
Hope everyone had a great season!