- Rhacodactylus Geckos
- Malaysian Bowfingered Gecko (Cyrtodactylus Elok)
- Leopard Gecko (Eublepharus macularius)
- Smooth Knob tailed gecko (Nephrurus Levis levis)
- Frog eye Gecko (Teratoscincus przewalskii)
- Green Arboreal alligator lizard (Abronia Graminea)
- Bauer's Chameleon Gecko (Eurydactylodes Agricolae)
- Pygmy Panther Gecko(Paroedura androyensis)
- Japanese Cave Gecko (Goniurosaurus orientalis)
- Waxy Monkey Tree Frog (Phyllomedusa sauvagei)
- Spider Gecko (Agamura persica)
- Helmeted Gecko (Tarentola chazalia)
- Thick-tailed gecko (Nephrurus milii)
- Web-footed gecko (Pachydactylus rangei)
- Habitats and Vivaria
Available For Sale - UPDATED 10/10/16
These animals have been bred specifically for genetic diversity. They are all regularly monitored, weighed, and are not sold if they show any sign of problems. In general no animal is sold younger than 3 months old, but special requests may be considered.
If there is something you have seen we own and have questions regarding availability or care, please feel free to contact us. Listed prices do not include shipping, live arrival is guaranteed. Group requests are considered and discounted.
Currently for sale Gastropholis prasina!
1.1 - $950
Young established juveniles and unrelated animals available upon request!
Currently for sale Herp Art! If you're interested in seeing more of my available art and other things I make feel free to stop over at my shop at SquamatArt or follow me on FB at SquamatArt FB
The crested newt, plants, and rocks were hand sculpted and then painted with acrylics.
This is a one of a kind item and will not be made again. It was the first in my series of reptile and amphibian inspired sculptures on ceramic tiles titled "HerpTiles".
$40 shipping not included. Email me to process an order.
$100 shipping not included. Email me to process an order.
These pieces are light weight and durable and the pendant itself comes in two colors. I currently have one light pink and dark pink and one red and white pendants made and ready to go.
Perfect for the Axolotl lover in your life!
$20 shipping not included. Email me to process an order.
These frogs were hand sculpted by me in clay and then used as the initial form for a reusable rubber mold. Each frog takes three to four days to cast the resin layers, sculpt, bake the organs, and airbrush. They are carefully airbrushed so that you can still see slightly through their sides and backs to the organs as you would in the real frogs.
**Upon purchase, a new glass frog will be made, with little to no variations aside from the organs.
$20 each, shipping not included. Email me to process an order. Two types available are Ghost Glass Frog (darker green with white and black eyes), and Regular Glass Frog (golden spotted and golden eyes)